Crisis Management Advisor
12-month FTC, Guinea, West Africa
Our client is a market leader in their business sector with a global footprint, they seek a Crisis Management Advisor at their site in Guinea, to ensure that the business is prepared for emergency scenarios, in conformance with the Group Business Resilience Standard. As the Crisis Management Advisor, you will work as Business Resilience Team Coordinator and be responsible to write, update and implement all Business Resilience Plans for the site.
- 12-Month Fixed Term Contract, 4 weeks on 2 weeks off rotation.
- The Crisis Management Advisor sits on the security leadership team and reports to the Head of Security. Ensures that the business is prepared for emergency scenarios, in conformance with the Group Business Resilience Standard.
- Acts as the Business Resilience Team Coordinator.
- Write, update, and implement all Business Resilience Plans required, including Business Resilience Response Plan, Business Continuity Plan, BRT Plan on a Page.
- Set up and maintain fully functioning Business Resilience Team rooms at all sites as directed by Head of Security.
- Maintain accurate plans and procedures that are supported /reviewed by all internal stakeholders.
- Maintain close links with the Group Business Resilience Lead.
- Line management and talent development of two local Business Resilience advisors.
- Maintain and deliver an exercise and training schedule for the business units.
- Record and disseminate lessons learned from both training and live events.
- Previous experience in a similar role working as a business resilience lead.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in business resilience in the commercial sector.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports in English and preferably French.
- Fluent in English and French an advantage.
- Experience working in West Africa essential.
- Criminal background checks required.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of response in a commercial setting.
- Baccalaureate preferred but not essential.
- Experience Microsoft office suite, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to plan and organize, with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization, method, good presentation, initiative, and autonomy.
- Previous experience of the Federal Response system preferred.