Based in Milan
You will be fluent in Italian and English with the right to work in Italy.
Reporting to the company executive the Senior Security Manager is responsible for the planning, leading and day-to-day activities to protect the organisations assets in Italy and eventually overseas. This role will lead the Security Risk function for a global leader of luxury brands, managing physical security, technology and investigations, supply chain and product distribution at multiple corporate and third-party sites. The role will develop and drive the defined strategy in a structured way, identify risks and deliver a collaborative approach to security and profit resilience. Location is Milan and you need to be fluent in Italian and English.
- Perform investigations to identify breaches of policy, theft, product loss, corruption, supply chain and other types of misconduct.
- Deliver high-quality investigation reports and ad hoc briefs to senior leadership.
- Develop compliance-related best practices, policy and procedures; audit and investigate breaches.
- Design and execute programs that provide safe and secure environments.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to drive best-in-class asset protection policies and processes consistently across all locations.
- Build key cross-functional partnerships, particularly with production and supply chain.
- Specify group standards including the supply chain that would be implemented across all locations.
- Act as advisor, problem solver and collaborative partner.
- Be the business owner for security risk management and loss prevention.
- Degree educated preferably with a security related subject.
- Commercially astute, driving innovation to ensure the strategic and tactical goals are met in the most efficient way.
- Can deliver budget holding and return on investment strategy.
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders, and engage people at every level of the business, influencing change where necessary.
- Experience of high value manufacturing and logistics would be a distinct advantage.
- Experienced in implementing travel policies and protection.
- Sustained a successful career in a senior security leadership role with experience in an international environment.
- Working knowledge of current security technology, systems and processes.
- Experience conducting investigations into fraud, theft, corruption, vendor and supplier collusion - in manufacturing environments.
- Experience examining forensic, financial, and electronic evidence.
- A collaborative leader; highly organised, innovative, and adaptable.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, including the preparation and delivery of clear and concise reports.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships and work successfully with internal functional units and operations.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high-volume environment with complex infrastructure.