Examples of past assignments
Director of International Security
Job description: The Boeing Corporation is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defence, space and security systems, and a service provider of aftermarket support. Boeings global reach includes customers in approximately 150 countries and employees and operations in more than 65 countries. The company has manufacturing, service and technology partnerships with companies and governments worldwide and contracts with more than 20,000 diverse suppliers and partners.
Candidate profile: Related work and managerial experience, and language skills or an equivalent combination of education and experience such as the Chartered Security Professionals accreditation will be advantageous. A military and/or police background is preferred. The candidate will have held a responsible position, preferably within an international law enforcement or government agency, and/or as a professional security practitioner with commercial experience. This position will require a regular and extensive travel commitment. You will hold an EU passport.
Security Manager (Russia)
Location(s): Moscow, Russia
You will be responsible for the implementation and enforcement of a vigorous and robust security program. Leading anti-Illicit trade enforcement operations aiming at online takedowns and on the ground seizures of illicit products
Identify and engage with leadership, business units and business partners ensuring clarity on security programs and requirements. Pro-actively identify potential areas of security vulnerability and risk.
Lead on the ground investigation. It includes the deployment of 3rd parties to professionally investigate security related incidents, support other legal department functions in investigations when requested
Develop partnerships with key governmental agencies, external 3rd parties and resources to build effective capability, understating and alignment with biz programs, support response to security issues and incidents and increase regional capabilities.
Involved in response to crises, undertakes travel security incident, fraud and activist campaign.
Lead, manage, mentor and support compliance with government security regulatory programs through leadership or partnerships.
A sound corporate security knowledge so that you bring to the role professional leadership and experience of bedding in loss prevention programmes within an MNC.
Strong experience on successful illicit trade and anti-cybercrime security program deployment
A Business Administration or law degree preferred.
Security Investigations Manager - Vietnamese Speaker
Location(s): Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
Job description: Security Investigations Manager based in HCMC Vietnam for an MNC. The role to partner with the assigned countries with a strong priority on illicit trade with responsibility and accountable product programmes, people security and site security. You will work with related functions to implement security programs, including securing the required resources, to ensure an appropriate level of security for all functions across the assigned countries. To monitor, evaluate and report the effectiveness of security across the region within corporate facilities, manufacturing, warehousing and supply chain. To have and further develop a sustainable and productive relationship with law enforcement and customs authorities throughout the region. This is a key requirement.
Candidate profile: You will be fluent in the Vietnamese language. You will have key relationships within Vietnamese Law enforcement and customs forces to ensure the impactful seizure as identified within the product security programme. Observe, assess and report the security situation in the assigned countries and establish a proactive reporting process to inform relevant stakeholders on emerging security threats. Establish, supported by Corporate Security Team, an effective incident report management process focusing on product security. Lead responses to incidents as they arise and conduct related investigations. Provide security advice and support for high-level events in the assigned countries. A sound corporate security knowledge so that you bring to the role professional leadership and experience of bedding in loss prevention programmes within an MNC is strongly preferred. Deployment within commerce and/ or law enforcement. A Business Administration or law degree preferred.
Event Manager-Security (Qatar)
Job description: A dynamic candidate is required to work as an Event Manager with a local Events Security company, in Qatar. The Manager, Event Operations and Security will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations collaboratively and inclusively.
Candidate profile: BS in Event Management or related field. Minimum 5 years’ experience in large venue event management, including direct supervision of personnel, conflict management, rewards and recognition, event safety and security best practices, and performance ma
Information Security Manager
Location(s): Based Central London
Job description: The Role:
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work for this iconic organisation as Information Security Manager. This is a Greenfield role and will provide the successful applicant the chance to create a brand new
Information Security Management
Candidate profile: The Person:
Formal Information Security qualification (CISM, CISSP/CISA or equivalent) with experience of building an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Strong background in Information Security Management or IT Audit related role
Site Security Manager
Location(s): Paris, France
Job description: You will be responsible, on behalf of a major contractor, to manage the day-to-day physical security services, including a team of security and reception personnel, oversight of policy and procedure implementation, and maintaining current and updated procedures and record-keeping for a global corporation. The role will carry a significant amount of responsibility and will require a strong stakeholder with extensive security management experience.
Our client requires a candidate who has a clear vision with a strong drive and passion to build a team success. The Site Security Manager holds onsite responsibility for the planning, delivery and review of all Front of House services and can articulate to client management in a proactive style.
- Lead a team of Security Professionals to operate security systems, manage projects, and support regulatory, industry and contractual audits while maintaining compliance with industry best practice.
Candidate profile: Fluent in French and English
- Must have strong previous experience of managing a large corporate security team.
- Ability to lead a team in analytical planning, critical review and problem solving.
- Strong Customer Service and service delivery orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Action orientated with a passion for getting things done quickly, efficiently and properly.
Degree or equivalent and a demonstrable extensive network of commercial security contacts within the region and globally. CPP would be ideal or other security management certification.
AV / IT Consultant
Location(s): Middle East
Job description: The AV / I.T. Consultant is responsible for client development and subsequently designing and overseeing the implementation of traditional and emerging audio-visual technology and advanced multimedia presentation systems for the most prestigious clients in
Candidate profile: Job Requirements: h bachelor’s or Post-Graduate Degree in Engineering. h 10 + years AV Systems experience, structured cabling systems and/or network design, and/or control systems programming experience is a plus. h Excellent problem-solving skills
Security Operations Manager FIFA 2018 World Cup
Job description: Security Operations Manager 2018 FIFA World Cup based from Moscow, term contract until September 2018. Fluency in Russian is strongly preferred, otherwise a colloquial understanding would be considered but you must have experience in the region and with Russian law enforcement. The Package is equal to 3m Rubles pa plus an end of service bonus, there is no enhancement or relocation assistance for non-Russian applicants. Fluency in English and experience of managing an international tournament are perquisites. Contact Peter French email@example.com quote reference SOM Russia
Candidate profile: Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Previous senior law enforcement and/or security management experience in the government and/or corporate sectors. Significant experience in special event security management, including development of budgets, operating plans and procedures, and negotiating contracts for security services.
Requires significant (fifteen years or more) security and/or law enforcement experience to include a minimum 10 years� experience in security/police administration. Knowledge and understanding of local laws and regulations governing security operations and a thorough knowledge of industry best practices.
Proficiency in utilization of word processing, financial and project management software. (Microsoft (MS) Word, MS Excel, MS Project and MS Outlook e-mail comprise the project team software suite.)
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a discipline that is relevant to the requirements of this project is preferred or significant equivalent work experience. You should have financial management experience in developing and managing operational budgets.
Head of Profit Protection
Location(s): Malmesbury, Wiltshire
Job description: This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of this iconic British success story, Dyson.
Theirtechnologies are in millions of homes and businesses around the world.
Dyson sell in over 70 countries and employ more than 7,000 people worldwide.
Working for Dyson is more than a job; it’s about being part of a bold, innovative and challenging culture.
They make ideas happen. There is no limit to their ambition, they continue to innovate and push the boundaries.
The role is the global strategic security lead for the creation and implementation of the retail security strategy and responsible for the unilateral rollout and adoption within all current and future Dyson retail locations.
This key role will provide leadership to ensure that Dyson people, assets and reputation are secured with the adoption of a security posture relevant to the threats, the Dyson brand, and the countries where retail sites are / will be operating.
Key deliverables will be:
- Responsible for the delivery of the shrinkage and profit protection strategy within the day to day retail
- Lead the profit protection management team, protecting assets and reducing loss across all business
- Raise awareness of shrinkage concerns within the operation and with business stakeholders
- Develop business cases in support of the retail security strategy which receive the required approval,
financial and technical resources, and provide the change leadership required for successful
- Lead on all retail investigations, POS fraud, theft, PCI / DSS, ensuring complete stakeholder engagement /
management throughout the investigation process
- You will be the subject matter expert for retail security, including but not limited to technology,
infrastructure, physical and training needs.
- Influences senior leaders around security plans and actions - can paint a compelling picture of risk and the
need to change
- Advanced programme and project management skills can define and lead cohesive programmes of
- Excellent communication skills - communicates security policies and requirements clearly to the regional
and global audiences the role will come into contact with
- Ability to work within a high tempo, fast changing and dynamic environment with the skills required to
prioritise and deliver in change management
- This role will work collaboratively with other security departments across Dyson, (including IT Security, IS
and Business Resilience). You will be a problem solver with sound and measured judgement relating to
practical security solutions.
- Able to develop clear business cases for investments to improve security. A commercial mind-set.
- Understand threats, vulnerabilities and specific risks related to the effective control of systems and
infrastructure with the retail environment.
- Has the ability to adapt to different cultural operating environments. You must have a clear
understanding of PCI-DSS and Data Protection legislation (GDPR) and its impact.
Qualifications and experience: Extensive retail security risk management experience in a senior role within an in-house security function leading a retail / loss prevention security team. Designed and implemented a retail security strategy for a large global company. In-depth knowledge required of retail security programs and equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, CCTV, relevant training and retail security technology. We are seeking experience in supply chain security and also warehouse or distribution centre services.
Security Manager - Algeria
Location(s): Maghreb, Algeria
Job description: The Role
The CSM role is to manage the security organization responsible for the regional Security Management Program, developing a sound security policy that delivers a return on investment.
The CSM is responsible for:
- Managing the local security organization as per the requirements below
- Ensuring compliance with the SMP requirements
- Conducting on-going country security risk assessments, as well as establishing mitigation and response plans, commensurate with the risk
- Implementing and overseeing all mitigation plans and emergency response procedures to cover all risks listed in the country security risk assessment
- Reporting any major security incidents, and identifying security corrective actions in order to prevent future incidents
- Ensuring that security training and communication programs are delivered in order that security and emergency response plans are known and understood by employees.
- Develop a loss prevention program or commensurate measures to cover the business
- Acting as subject matter expert for any security related incident or Special Situation
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with local law enforcement agencies, Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC) through the local US Embassy Regional Security Officer (RSO) in order to receive relevant early warnings, as well as with other industries for benchmarking and best practices sharing
Candidate profile: The Person
Algerian, Moroccan or Tunisian passport holder. Native Arabic with fluency in English and French.
Preference is for you to hold a University degree or vocational certification in security risk or business practices. 10 years in a senior position within Law Enforcement, Military or Corporate Security. computer literate , has project management experience , experienced in influencing and achieving results through others, comfortable around senior management, working autonomously and driving for results, strong interpersonal skills and ability to convince, ability to deal with ambiguity in a complex organizational set up, able to work and perform under stress, working in a matrix organization.
You will have strong relationships with law enforcement agencies, authorities, customs and commercial companies. This is a self-contributor role meaning that you will be the point of contact for all security risks liaising with local and international management.
Contact Peter with your CV and current compensation with benefits and bonus earned in the past 2 financial years. Please quote reference CSM.
Training & Administration Manager
Job description: The Training and Administration Manager will be responsible for delivery of training and administration support to security personnel. As the client will be occupying a new building the initial focus will be on preparing and delivering training to existing and new staff. This training will include but is not limited to ensuring that security personnel are delivering security services at the highest level of satisfaction. After this initial phase, the training emphasis will proceed to developing and fine tuning the performance of the security personnel and ensuring that the level of service remains at a high level with a focus on customer service.
Preparation and delivery of other safety-based training to security personnel and clients will be required, as well as other security related administration functions.
- Assist with implementation of training and administration guidelines
- Manage security training and development requirements
- Deliver onsite emergency training for staff & client
- Maintain awareness of changing business needs and amend any processes or practices accordingly
- Develop individual learning plans
- Produce training materials for in-house courses
- Must possess a current SIA licence
- Previous experience in security training
- Excellent training presentation skills
- Effective administration and IT skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- Ability to identify and drive change within policy and procedures
- Ability to follow and delegate instructions
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Represent the organisation in a professional manner
- Perform various Security related administration duties when required
- Oversee annual appraisal process
- Oversee and implement a new hire process
- Carry out on the job assessments of staff training requirements
Group Head of Business Continuity
Job description: Business Continuity Management is one of the essential components of the resilience programme. The Business Continuity Management programme must reflect current industry best practice; satisfy the requirements of our lead regulator; along with the regulators across the globe. You would be an influencer who will manage the stakeholder’s expectations whilst you will manage operations as per the global standards set by London. An exciting element of the role is the relationship with, and support provided to, the Business Continuity Management Teams in the Business Units across the world. The position reports to the Group Resilience Director for performance management and day to day purposes.
Develop and deliver the group -wide Business continuity policy and strategy. Implement the Group business continuity policy, strategy and procedures which support the business aims of the Group and guide their recovery delivery to maximum effectiveness. Develop planning standards in line with industry best practice. Carry out annual current state assessments across the business units to provide independent reassurance to the Group Audit Committee that the policy and standards are being met. Maintain a high level of awareness of threats and risks which may impact on the businesses within the Group, implementing appropriate response strategies as necessary to mitigate any loss or damage. Co-ordinate crisis management and business interruption situations. Develop incident management training programme for UK based Incident Management Team personnel. Manage relationship with external providers for delivery. Provide on-going coaching / advice and guidance to BC and incident management personnel in order to achieve a high standard of business continuity and incident management throughout.
EU passport holder and must have international experience
A recognised industry qualification, preferably Member of The Business Continuity Industry with BC experience at a management level. A good understanding of the Financial Services industry. Experience of handling crisis and /or business interruption events. Good understanding and experience of DR strategies and approaches. Good understanding and experience of Technology Resilience. Good understanding of cyber security threats and response planning. Ability to rapidly gain credibility at all levels and demonstrate first class project management and communication skills. You will be prepared to undertake extensive overseas travel and carry out non-UK based projects as required.
Managing Director of Security Latin America
Job description: Public Company
Based in Miami must have the right to work in the USA. Fluent in English and Spanish with a work history in the region.
The Managing Director (M.D.) of Security-Latin America (LATAM) will plan, implement and direct the Regional Security program which encompasses operations in Central and South America, as well as the Caribbean. The M.D. will be the senior most corporate security professional focused on LATAM so a highly developed understanding and knowledge of the region is vital.
The M.D. will oversee procedures and practices that safeguard company employees, assets, operations and the corporate brand and reputation. The M.D. will set the strategy for regional security planning, manage security personnel and budgets for the region, and ensure that the security program is using industry best practices in LATAM.
- Code of conduct investigations, initiatives, and programs with a particular focus on FCPA issues.
- Safeguards physical assets to reduce diversion, theft, and misconduct related to assets
- Crisis management, including planning, training and response.
- Serves as a liaison to all relevant local, state and federal law enforcement agencies and regulatory authorities to foster productive relationships, improve operational performance and glean useful intelligence and cooperation.
- Communicates perceived risks, threats, and security issues to senior management with an emphasis on highlighting emerging trends and concerns. Prepares and delivers regular security briefings and reports.
- Communicates, refines and oversees compliance with the corporate workplace violence prevention program and all active threat initiatives.
- Manages and oversees the physical security program that includes security technology such as CCTV, access control systems, intrusion detection systems and all other physical security tools.
- Hires, trains, mentors and supervises regional security personnel to stress continuous learning and skills development and professional advancement. Also, provides remedial attention for any employees not meeting performance expectations.
- Continuously reviews and refines security policies and procedures in order to optimize operations in the region.
- Bachelor’s degree with an advanced degree (Law, Security Management, etc.) very helpful.
- Significant experience in law enforcement, government, the military or the intelligence community in LATAM.
- Full English/Spanish fluency is required as well as in region work history.
- Must have a US security clearance or be able to obtain a clearance.
- Must be able to travel in the region up to 50% of the time.
- Must have the highest ethics, in tandem with strong cultural exposures and a sophisticated understanding of the various countries and peoples in the region.
Regional Security Manager, Greater China
Location(s): Greater China
Job description: The Role
To be the primary point of contact within the Greater China Region to provide expertise, direction and support on all matters relating to physical security, counterfeiting, trademark protection, security risk identification, analysis and mitigation, manufacturing operations, security awareness, crisis management, travel security, executive security and investigative matters. The region consists of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan.
- Conduct investigations on all criminal and non-criminal activities
- Support Compliance on compliance investigations
- Conduct security assessments, and if required, due diligence, on all prospective distributors and other third-party providers prior to contract approval
- Conduct security assessments.
- Conduct security assessments on third party distributors, carriers, product waste disposal facilities, farms, and third party logistics providers, etc
- Provide security advice to senior regional executives and country managers
- Submit periodic reports to each General Manager / Vice President regarding status of investigations and loss trends within their area of control
- Keep updated on all possible security threats to the Greater China region and advise senior staff of precautions as required
Candidate profile: The Person Degree Graduate/ Professional level degree preferred Certification (CPP accreditation is preferred but not a substitute for education requirement). Language Mandatory: English fluency (oral and written) together with fluency in Mandarin (oral and written)
Cantonese or other China regional dialects are highly desired
Regulations Familiarity with laws pertaining to investigation constraints and criminal law in Greater China. 10 (ten) years experience in a responsible management position, preferably within a law enforcement or government agency in the region; and / or as a professional regional security manager with commercial experience for a minimum of ten years Must possess a strong ability to interact and communicate effectively with senior management, business clients, colleagues and external parties.
Self-motivated, reliable, creative, confident with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality results
A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior representatives of the company and other organizations
Professional and business minded
Ability to balance work priorities and focus on critical tasks
Able to work within tight deadlines
Develop and conduct crisis management and security awareness training programs for regional affiliates and counterfeit / trademark protection training programs for regional law enforcement agencies.
You must have a strong established network of security professionals and law enforcements contacts within the Greater China area. Memberships in professional security organizations such as the Asian Crisis and Security Group (ACSG), ASIS International, Transporter Asset Protection Association (TAPA), Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC), etc are highly desired.
OTHER Travel Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel
Significant travel domestically and internationally (40 50%)
European IP Enforcement Investigations Manager
Location(s): Based M4 Corridor
Job description: This is an exceptional opportunity to work for this iconic, market leading brand that have
been at the vanguard of this global market sector since its inception. As a manufacturer and marketer of their celebrated products they are an unrivalled growing b
Candidate profile: You will have in-depth IP enforcement experience in the media or content protection industry.
A proven track record in Intellectual property enforcement (particularly copyright and trademarks)
You will have the ability for European travel with overnight
Manager (Guarding Services)
Job description: Our client, a leading, certified and well-established company providing a broad range of specialized services such as Security Services, Facilities Management, Cash services, Investigation and Verification services etc. is looking to hire a smart, energetic
Candidate profile: Qualifications & Experience University Degree in Business Administration or related field Minimum 5 years’ experience in security management Prior experience independently managing all aspects of a business enterprise. Experience
Security Director, Ukraine
Job description: General Areas of Responsibility:
1. To liaise and engage with senior market and regional management on Corporate Security and AIT issues.
2. To manage day to day a subordinate manager, ensuring continued professional development and maintaining a high standard in terms of integrity and achievement.
3. To maintain costs of security and AIT relating services at maximum optimal level where applicable, comply with *Client* Policies & Procedure in Purchase Request process and perform J-SOX controls as specified in the J-SOX Global Reference Model.
4. To maintain and develop relationships with external stakeholders in a manner consistent with all legal requirements, *Client*'s Code of Conduct, and AIT Operations' operating procedures.
5. To prepare detailed reports on Corporate Security, as well as illegal tobacco and the groups involved in illegal tobacco.
6. To update management on the progress and objectives of investigations and present these reports (in both written and oral format) to internal and external audiences (when appropriate).
7. Corporate Security’s role is of a preventative and pro-active nature rather than essentially reactive. When required, reactive measures must be carried out in a timely and effective manner
Corporate Security Role:
1. To ensure the delivery of security to provide protection to people, assets and operations, and to enable business and enhance governance and reputation
2. To perform relevant investigations (property loss, thefts, criminal activities, etc.), improvement recommendations and follow-up.
3. To coordinate and supervise audits of JSOX and non-JSOX facilities to make sure they are in line with *Client* security standards.
4. To develop and circulate required recommendations on security and safety improvement. To monitor the performance of security units installed in the company. Recommend installation of latest systems or possible upgrade of existing ones.
5. To supervise outsourced security guard force.
6. To establish new and, where applicable, maintain old relations with national and international law enforcement, intelligence and security, and military agencies, and certain Embassies for the purposes of information and risk assessment, and to carry out internal and external investigations.
7. To ensure readiness (to include planning and training) and to coordinate emergency response capability and to take a key coordinating role in the *Client* Ukraine Risk Management Committee.
8. To ensure security awareness, to include the dissemination
9. To regularly update local security instructions in conformity with global security policy and complimentary to established financial controls.
10. In times of emergency being able immediately to adopt a matrix approach to communicating and receiving information (matrix may cover, depending on circumstances, other markets, CIS and other regions and Head Office in Geneva)
Anti-Illicit Trade Role:
1. To actively protect *Clients*s brands from illegal trade of tobacco (Anti-Illicit Trade or AIT) through leading all local AIT efforts by building and directing investigations and enforcement programs.
2. To manage and develop service providers who undertake investigations and gather information on the illegal trade of tobacco,
3. To liaise with law enforcement officials on investigations, and work with *Clients*'s local and regional management on AIT issues.
4. To support the Diversion and Seizure Investigations team ("DSI") and the regional AIT Operations team ("AITO").
5. From time to time, organize AIT training for local customs and other law enforcement officials. When necessary, recruit and manage AIT service providers.
6. To undertake investigations and gather information on the local, regional and international illegal trade of tobacco.
7. To ensure service providers produce actionable information to investigate smuggling groups.
Candidate profile: Education: Baccalaureate degree or equivalent. Qualifications: Certification in security mgmt. or similar. University degree in business, economics, or related fields would be preferred.
Work experience: 10 years in directing operations of security practices and regulations in public or private sector organizations. Previous commercial experience is highly desirable. Applicants from the public sector must show an ability to transition quickly to a business environment. Experience in investigative/law enforcement operations/management is a plus.
Languages & Computer skills: Fluent Ukrainian, Russian, fluent or advanced English (both oral and written), Computer literate.
Attitude and Approach: A can do will do attitude, covering strategic to hands on tactical challenges, is critical throughout.
Reports to: General Manager with functional reporting to Regional Corporate Security and Anti-Illicit Trade Operations.
Regional Security Manager Russia, Belarus, Ukraine
Location(s): Based in Moscow
Job description: Key Factors: Fluent Russian and English, the role is not sponsored. You will have experience in commercial security developing and then the deployment of security programmes. You will have strong connections to relevant Law Enforcement & Authority bodies.
Candidate profile: Leveraging functional expertise - Applies functional and technical knowledge and skills to perform at a high-level role Understanding the market - Demonstrates understanding of market, keeps current on stakeholders’ strategic objectives and business
Divisional Manager- Cash Services QATAR
Job description: A leading security group based in Qatar is seeking to hire a Divisional Manager for their Cash Division. They will be reporting directly to the CEO and will play a key role in supporting the Company’s growth and development. The Role: Performing the
Candidate profile: Excellent English is a must Strategic decision maker At least 8-10 years’ experience of managing cash service department/division Basic skills in accounting and financial analysis are highly preferred
SOC Lead Shift Analyst
Job description: Shift pattern working nights and days, 12-hour shifts
Day to day the role will have the following Key Responsibilities:
Management of your shift team on a day to day basis.
Monitoring for events across multiple security technologies, including intruder
Candidate profile: Extensive and recent experience of working as a SOC Analyst.
Experience with SIEM, Analytics and Incident Management toolsets, ideally HP ArcSight, Splunk and Resilient Systems IRP and BMC Remedy.
Network management with detailed technical knowledge o
Regulatory, Risk and Control Specialist
Job description: The Forensic Incident Response Specialist position is part of the Cyber Security function and is, responsible for forensic response investigations, forensic services and other Support of security incidents, issues and threats.
Candidate profile: Proven record of success in digital forensics.
Experience with incident response handling, coordination and management.
Experience working in CERT, CSIRT or SOC (beneficial).
Excellent analytical skills to evaluate problem, root cause and resolution
Application Security Consultant(.net)
Location(s): Based London
Job description: The Cyber Security Application Security team is looking for a technical specialist to join their team.
You will be responsible for advising and training developers to incorporate security in their SDLC.
Good security consulting experience
At least two years experience in application development in C# .Net.
Ideally you will have a background in the financial services industry.
A self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
Head of Operations
Job description: Our Client a UK leader in devising and implementing technical and practical strategies to protect digital and physical creative content including investigations, removal of infringing content from the internet, disruption of illegal websites, seizure of
Candidate profile: You will have high levels of technical and practical expertise (via direct experience or transferrable skills) in the protection of online and physical infringement of creative content. The candidate chosen to fill this position
Cyber Security Vendor Assurance Manager
Location(s): Based London
Job description: Ensure effective on boarding and service readiness assessment of vendors in line with the cyber-security vendor governance framework, requirements and processes.
Define and document expected cyber-security service expectations to be delivered by vendor a
Candidate profile: A relevant Bachelor or master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Engineering (or other relevant discipline) from an accredited college or university (or equivalent).
Good working knowledge of international security standards such as ISO, NISTa
Information Security Risk Analyst
Location(s): Based London
Providing advice for obtaining compliance with information security related rules.
Quality assurance review of Information Security Self Assessments.
Following up with business and technology application owners in resolving issues or discrepancies both
Candidate profile: A university degree in Economics/Computer Science/business IT or comparable field of studies.
Experience with information security management (if possible proven with certificates like CISA, CISM or CISSP).
Experience with risk management methodologies
Security Intelligence Analyst
Job description: Responsible for the crime prevention and overall analysis of the physical security environment of the company by the effective use of intelligence analytics, reporting of security data and the analysis of the appropriate risk assessments.
Candidate profile: Evidence of Risk Management experience in a Business Intelligence role with strong analytical skills.
Ability to research, analyse and resolve complex problems with minimal direction and escalate issues as appropriate.
Conversant with security concepts
Site Security Manager
Location(s): North Mexico
Job description: based North Mexico Package in the region of USD 100k plus bonus potential up to 25%.
Local housing allowance with 10 day on and 10 day off rotation
We are looking for a person that has experience in extractives, open or closed or has been involved in setting up power distribution or infrastructure projects in inhospitable environments within Latin America or at least Mexico. Fluent Spanish and English required.
- Ensure the safety of the mining infrastructure and employees by building a relationship with the locals and developing controlling.
- Implementing and executing the operations security vision, strategy and programs.
- Identifying, implement and maintain security processes across the site to reduce risks, respond to incidents, protect reputation and limit exposure to liability in all areas of physical and personal risk for both employees and visitors.
- Implement security policies and procedures related to the site to enforce security measures.
- Patrol and monitor mining property to protect against theft and vandalism, maintain order resolve conflicts and enforce regulations.
- Responsible for access controls to buildings and surrounding areas, issue passes and directs visitors to appropriate areas by foot or vehicle.
- Prepare written reports of particular situations, interpret and enforce pertinent laws, rules and regulations.
Candidate profile: Job Requirements
- This position requires a four-year degree in safety, security or related field. ASIS security Certificate is an asset. Experience and training may be used as a substitute for a university degree in some cases.
- Alternatively you can demonstrate experience in Military, Police, Government investigations at a senior level or comparable experience in physical security and investigations for a private entity would be preferred.
- Experience in performing or managing personal protection activities that involve the protection of government officials or high-profile private company executives.
- Ability to travel to remote locations and sometimes under austere conditions in the performance of their duties. This includes remaining at the site in Mexico for rotational periods up to 10 days at a time and longer if necessary, as required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. The ability to communicate in a tactful manner.
- Experience in writing clear and concise reports on related compliance and security incidents that is tailored to the audience and experience in creating security policies and procedures.
- Must possess and maintain the highest level of integrity.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
SSR Personnel voted the leading security recruiting consultancy is the largest consultancy dedicated to the security, fire, health and safety sectors operating in 20 countries. We have a global presence in North America, and partners in Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe. We are accredited ISO 9001:2008. For details of our opportunities and open vacancies visit our web site www.ssr-personnel.com
Personal Executive Aide
Location(s): US Candidates MUST have U.S. and E.U. work authorization
Job description: The role is to be the Personal Executive Aide with Security Background and a Customer Service Focus to an active principal who travels extensively around the globe including regions less travelled in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Latin America. The individual will be on the road for extended periods of time, work long days, and may be living in the residence of the principal during lengthy assignments. The principal travels six or more months of the year spread out over a calendar year. The position is based out of New York City.
Candidate profile: Candidates MUST have U.S. and E.U. work authorization
The most suitable candidate will be security trained and have advanced First Aid training and be CPR and AED certified. Certification as an EMT would be viewed very favourably.
This individual must be physically fit and up to demands of extensive travel. This individual should also be physically strong, capable of offering physical assistance to the principal, if needed.
The principal interacts regularly with persons at the highest level of governments and business. Therefore, a high degree of sophistication is required along with an understanding of different cultures and customs. This person will work with security subcontractors in foreign locales and must be able to communicate and manage these individuals effectively.
This is a full-time permanent position - a salaried position with a generous benefits and compensation package.
- College degree
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certification and prior experience with medical emergencies
- Physically fit and physically strong
- Executive protection experience/training
- High degree of cultural awareness
- International experience such as extensive global travel, military service, overseas residence, global contacts, etc.
- Passport able to travel extensively
- Driver’s License
- Foreign language a plus
Security and Safety Global Public Company New York Metro Area
Location(s): New York Metro Area Must have the right to work in the USA no sponsorship
Job description: VP Security and Safety Global Public Company New York Metro Area
Must have the right to work in the USA no sponsorship
The VP will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of the organization’s global corporate security and safety vision, strategy and programs. The incumbent will have primary responsibility for policy development and compliance for the protection of all the organization's worldwide personnel and assets, including government security, investigations, security operations, crisis management, executive protection, and awareness and training. This also includes security and safety matters for senior leadership.
The VP will serve as the primary point of contact with corporate headquarters and local country company representatives on all security and safety related matters. Global travel will be necessary for 15 to 40% of the time in the early stages.
Candidate profile: Candidates must be recognized as an influential leader within and outside of the organization. Required: 15+ years of balanced experience in Corporate Security Management and government law enforcement security leadership; five+ years of experience leading a global corporate security function. Bachelor’s Degree and specialized training in security issues helpful. Experience with OSHA and interaction with DEA preferred. Previous experience in a healthcare manufacturing or distribution environment is a plus.
Refinery Security Advisor
Location(s): Pembroke, SW Wales
Job description: Responsible for the full and timely implementation of all required government and company security programs and protocols; including recommendations and guidelines from the DfT and CPNI. You will brief management regularly, making recommendations regarding security procedures, plans, and personnel. Assist in the development of Security Vulnerability Assessments. Maintain close liaison with other group company security personnel and serve as refinery representative when coordinating with other sites on issues of personnel and physical security.
Acts as project lead for capital security projects. Develops and manages the site security budget.
Plans and conducts routine internal investigations and prepares comprehensive and well-documented reports of findings and recommendations.
Candidate profile: Significant experience in commercial security management function gained within a heavy engineering environment, ideally in the oil & gas sector. There is added value if you have a Law Enforcement or Armed Services background and international experience. Key to the role will be demonstrating leadership in a crisis situation, building relationships with organisational senior management and delivering security as a business enabler.
Experience of DfT maritime ports security guidelines (ISPS), and Government regulations. You will be experienced in dealing with local communities, key government agencies, local, national and international law enforcement, understanding governmental resilience and response planning and resources. Ability to plan, develop, control and implement complex and diversified security procedures. Ability to work with all levels of employees, citizens, law enforcement, and international government entities.
ASIS CPP, CSyP or relevant security/risk degree preferred
Group Security Assessor
Job description: A global specialty chemicals company is looking to bring on board a Group Security Assessor based in Wayne, Pa. as part of the global security team.
Responsibilities include conducting security audits/reviews/investigations predominantly in the North American region with some global travel expected; ensuring risks and threats to the Companys assets are identified and that appropriate cost-effective measures to protect such assets are recommended.
- Conduct security audits in accordance with annual schedule. Produce reports reflecting risks and threats, and stipulate cost-effective countermeasures. Monitor progress on the reports recommendations and submit summaries quarterly.
- Maintenance of security standards, and their promulgation through the Group Security Manual. Ensure Group Security policies are correctly translated into a Site Manual of Security Procedures.
- Knowledge of risk assessment techniques and technical developments in security.
Candidate profile: Qualifications/Experience Necessary
Bachelors Degree required.
7 or more years of experience in an applicable security role.
Significant experience required in security/police/military environment with substantial management responsibility for security within a commercial or industrial organization.
Extensive knowledge of physical and electronic security equipment required.
Familiar with legislation affecting the security industry.
Some knowledge of the international secure transport industry required.
ASIS CPP or equivalent certification desired.
Previous audit/survey experience would be an advantage.
Domestic and international travel required V up to 50%.
Security Advisor - Iberia
Job description: To provide efficient advice to senior management ensuring the Groups strategies, procedures, and operational plans for dealing with security, critical incidents and disaster recovery (SCIDR) in the Iberia region are monitored, evaluated and implemented effectively.
* At the organisation’s discretion carry out a targeted programme of evaluation of SCIDR readiness and effectiveness for facilities and management teams within area of responsibility. Including:
* Devise and implement exercises relevant to the geographical location and current threat/risk assessment.
* Provide reports as to security infrastructure performance and potential improvements.
* To monitor the risks and threats posed to the business through national and international protest groups.
* To provide bespoke risk-assessments to the business and offer professional advice as to how those risks can be removed or mitigated.
* To provide guidance and education to the business and liaison with civil authorities and practical assistance where a SCIDR event occurs.
* To provide assistance in the SCIDR field for insurance audits.
* To develop and maintain a wide network of contacts in the SCIDR field within the business and civil authorities, North Europe region.
* To provide best practice recommendations and assistance to support the organisations policies and procedures on reducing shrinkage.
* In relation to new stores to engage with local law-enforcement to ensure compliance with regulations and the safety of customers, visitors and staff.
* To provide expertise and practical assistance for the Group AGM and other major events.
* To monitor & evaluate, security guard effectiveness and performance.
* To provide practical assistance in relation to breaches of security, e.g. theft and fraud.
* To investigate the applicability and usefulness of new or advanced technology to facilities within the business, make recommendations based on its cost effectiveness, investigate suppliers and monitor the effectiveness of any installation.
* At the direction of the Head of Group Security to assist Group Security personnel in any other matter.
Candidate profile: * Verbal and written fluency in both Spanish and English (Portuguese would be an advantage).
* Likely to have extensive middle level experience in police or intelligence field.
* International experience
* Led/influenced significant change process
Background Screening Regional Manager
Job description: This is a senior management role within a very successful international bank. It carries an attractive salary together with future prospects.
The role of the background screening mitigates risk associated with the hiring of permanent and temporary staff. Responsible for the smooth running of the teams, you will liaise with senior management as required. The team is responsible for producing management Information reports, strategic plans and policy documents in line with regional legislation and compliance guidelines according to the Corporate Security Global Strategic Plan.
Effectively manage the Background Screening and Vendor Review teams, including training and development of individuals, holding annual appraisals. Drive the implementation of Background Screening strategy, policy and guidelines. Manage the relationship & standards with the outsourced suppliers. Ensure a consistent approach to investigating and recording cases where there are discrepancies and co-ordinate formal Risk Review committees with the appropriate members from Human Resources (HR), Legal and Compliance Department (LCD) and relevant Business managers.
* Effectively manage the Background Screening and Vendor Review teams, including training and development of individuals, holding annual appraisals and monitor resourcing levels to maintain a consistent service through seasonal or ad hoc increases in volumes
* Drive the implementation of Background Screening strategy, policy and guidelines, which are developed in accordance with Global policy, taking regional and local requirements into account
* Manage the relationship with the outsourced Background Screening supplier; ensuring regular reviews are in place, Key Performance Indicators are monitored, Service Level Agreements are met and service costs are kept within budget
* Ensure a consistent approach to investigating and recording cases where there are discrepancies and co-ordinate formal Risk Review committees with the appropriate members from Human Resources (HR), Legal and Compliance Department (LCD) and relevant Business managers
* Report potential Global Sanction Screening risks in accordance with local legislative requirements and LCD policy and update procedures as necessary
* Liaise with senior key internal contacts within Corporate Security, LCD, HR and Supply Management Departments
* Co-ordinate with external government agencies, industry forums and internal clients to ensure the exchange of best practice policies and procedures
* Provide support for due diligence investigations on high profile individuals and, if requested, potential client/vendor companies and their principals
* Conduct country reviews to ensure Background Screening controls are maintained and updated where there are changes to government and regulators of requirements
* Manage new and existing projects as required
Candidate profile: * Previous experience in an operational risk, compliance or audit function would be advantageous
* Must be flexible, capable of multi-tasking and cope with change effectively
* Be self-motivated, well organised and display initiative
* Experience of managing a significant vetting/screening department within the context of an International business environment.
* Comfortable and competent in communications up senior VP and beyond having given regular presentations, advice and guidance on employment vetting status / Regulations changes and general risk exposure to the business.
Location(s): Romford, Essex
Job description: Based in Romford and reporting to the Operations Manager, the role is the senior security professional at the site. The main responsibility is to deliver and maintain an effective security regime throughout the site with a focus on physical, electronic and information security aspects. This is to be delivered with a keen eye for detail and in a proactive and robust manner and a zero-tolerance approach. The role is also responsible for delivering a robust site safety regime.
The role covers the management of site security in an operational environment, with duties including -
- Management of the on-site guard force staff
- Supplier management of the out-sourced guard force company
- Define/review and implement security policies/processes/procedures
- Security incident management
- Systems operations management (electronic and physical security)
- Site Safety Processes and Procedures
- Physical Security Requirements & Specifications
- Electronic Security Requirements & Specifications (Electronic Access, Intruder Detection, CCTV)
Candidate profile: A dynamic manager and an inspirational leader, both as a security professional and a business executive and with a fine balance between these two needs of security and business imperatives. The candidate must be capable of working in conjunction with other department heads in developing such plans as part of a flexible and coherent site team.
Useful background and experience might be previous security experience as a manager with a reputable commercial security organisation and experience of data centre security regimes and operation, perhaps with time spent in one of the elite military units.
The qualifications and skills required are:-
- Must be a thorough security professional covering security design and operations of premises, information, and systems such as electronic access, intruder detection, and CCTV.
- The ability to inspire, manage, motivate and produce high grade service from the site guard force with proactive checks and procedures to ensure high standards.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal, IT, and written, which will allow clear presentations and briefings and the writing of policies, security requirements, specifications, tenders and instructions.
- Must have good project management and budgetary skills.
- A graduate in a security or management discipline.
- Contract management and contract supervisory skills
- Extensive IT skills.
- Knowledge and experience of health and safety as applicable to a large site.
- Knowledge of legal matters as affecting security and safety.
Corporate Security Supervisor
Job description: The Corporate Security Supervisor is responsible for the physical security at the Canary Wharf office, ensuring the safety of the employees, contractors and visitors, and the protection of company property. In addition, the Supervisor will be primarily responsible for monitoring the Global Corporate Security Support Centre for domestic and global office locations. The position will also perform duties and responsibilities associated with the Canary Wharf Security Console, which will encompass knowledge and accountability for the crisis management program, global employee security notification hotline, Remedy incident reporting system, C-Cure 800 card access system, CCTV and alarm systems and fire safety requirements, while ensuring both Corporation and Security Department policies, procedures and practices are being effectively carried-out.
* Be able to work a regularly scheduled 48-hour week, day or night shifts and be able to work flexible hours and perform required duties as requested by Security Management and job requirements demand.
* Security Training/Experience or Police/Armed Forces Experience/ Security Professional
* Strong Management skills
* Approachable/ Confident in a Corporate Environment
* Strong Interpersonal and Negotiation skills
* Good Communication skills at all levels, having the ability to be decisive and assertive when required
* A disciplined, conscientious and responsible attitude to work, able to prioritise and handle tasks in an efficient manner.
* Remain Calm under Pressure welcome the challenge of responsibility
* Experience in Security Systems CCTV an advantage but not essential
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Hours are days and nights �4 x 12 hr shifts
* Excellent knowledge of both written & spoken English
* Computer literacy
Engineering Operations Director, Iraq
Location(s): Basra, Southern Iraq
Job description: The company is seeking an Engineering Operations Director to head the local engineering team. The function of the team is to provide specification, design and cost proposals for a range of complex integrated electronic security systems. Post contract award, the support team will provide technical procurement, supply chain management and specialist supplier liaison support. The Director will head a team of committed design engineers, whose role is to understand the requirements of the client and produce compliant systems designs using the principles of best value engineering. The role will encompass sign off responsibility for all technical bid content.
Candidate profile: You will have an understanding of project finance and margin objectives, have practical experience in supporting an engineering-based sales process producing complex technical documents and bid pricing structures. Former military experience (sigs or engineers) will be advantageous combined with civilian commercial exposure.
Technical Security Manager
Location(s): Central London
Job description: This is a significantly technical role, requiring an in-depth knowledge of technical security/fire detection systems and system standards. You will be responsible for managing the day to day requirements of the technical security functions, ensuring high levels of service are maintained. Further duties include providing technical security advice to project work, ensuring all security systems administration is completed efficiently, ensuring that the systems continue to work effectively with minimum downtime and disruption, monitoring service contract SLA's and conducting trials of new security technology.
Candidate profile: You will be a subject matter expert within technical security, with experience of managing outsourced and contract services in a busy environment often operating to tight deadlines.
You will have demonstrable experience in managing installations and large projects, in a corporate environment.
ISO27001 Compliance Project Manager
Location(s): London SW1
Job description: Our client, a large Government Agency is offering a 3-6month contract to drive an important ISO27001 compliance programme throughout the UK business operations. You will be responsible for the Scoping of the project, Planning, Business assessment and Gap analysis and BIA stages following up with delivery of standards and remedial actions to the business units throughout the UK.
This is an important and high profile project focusing on all Information either physical or logical transfers internally or externally to and from the Agencies operational units. As well as achieving compliance with ISO27001 you will need to gain assurance from technical areas. Key to this project will also be the setting up of an Information Assets Risk Register.
Candidate profile: We are looking for a high skilled and accomplished Information Security management professional who can operate at a consultative level and communicate with largely non-technical issues but also with Technical issues as they arise.
Experience within Commercial & Government environments and able to communicate & present and senior levels.
A Security Standards practitioner with proven experience of implementing relevant security standards and professional qualified in
ISO 27001 implementation. Able to travel throughout the UK as needed. A successful track record of project management of this size and complexity.
Contractor must also have experience in the development of an Information Asset Risk Register
Location(s): London EC3
Job description: A contractor is required for an estimated 3 months:
Gap Analysis of Security Manuals via Audit Tasks
1. Define Roles and responsibilities for security across the company
2. Incident management
Review Structure & location of Incident management policies on the Intranet
Review and update Incident reporting procedures
Implement confidential approach to recording and analysing Security Incidents
Review and update procedure for gathering evidence in support of legal disciplinary proceedings
3. Logical and Physical security reviews of Head Quarters & Primary Data centre & Office Recovery site
4. Development of a self-assessment questionnaire to capture criticality ratings for systems to aid Business Owners compliance with Security Manuals.
Candidate profile: Proven expertise in Physical & logical Security review and Gap analysis against Policy & Standards. Exemplary communication skills and polished report writing expertise.
It is likely that this person has conducted a considerable amount of Gap analysis work. Is highly IT literate and is experience in security implementation across large and diverse IT infrastructure. Preferably with experience within the financial service sector.
Able to commit full time for a period of 3 months.
Location(s): Based South East London
Job description: The Company
This is an exciting opportunity to work for our client a UK leader in their business sector with a rich history dating back over forty years. They seek a Data Analyst to evaluate and detect the latest anti-piracy trends and
Candidate profile: The Person
Strong analytical background with ability to present data in clear simple format.
IT Literate with advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint.
Ability to get to grips with new technologies quickly.
Excellent organisational skills