This national Fire & security Systems installer are looking to recruit a fire detection systems design engineer to be based out of their offices in Belfast. The successful applicant will be responsible for producing accurate and costed technical submittals, quotes and designs for M&E customers and end users ranging from £5k to £5m in value as required by the sales team, ensuring compliance to current regulations and issuing FIA design certificates on completion of projects.
Candidates for this role will need:
• Experience in a similar role liaising with End Users and / or M&E Contractors.
• In depth knowledge and at least 3 years’ experience working with Fire Alarm systems and associated regulatory standards in a design, sales or engineering capacity
• Good knowledge of Office applications (Google & MS)
• Able to interpret Customer’s detailed specifications and drawings
• High attention to detail
• Good level of customer service and customer liaison skills
• Professional attitude to work
• Strong organisational skills
• 5 Year checkable work history or evidence to support any period of unemployment, self- employment or time spent in full time education during that period
This interesting position comes with a basic salary of between £30,000 and £40,000 depending on skills and experience .Other benefits include 25 days annual leave, Pension, Life Assurance and other incentives.