Project Engineer -Oman
Our client, a well-established Security Systems Integrator with its head office in UK is seeking a Project Engineer (LENEL) for their Oman division.
The Ideal candidate
• Minimum 5 years of work experience with LENEL OnGuard Solutions
• BA Electronic Engineering or BA Software/Programming engineer or equivalent security industry qualifications.
• As the Project Engineer the role will focus on the support of our clients with Lenel systems.
• Should be able to handle all of the Lenel VMS/SMS currently in use and legacy systems where applicable.
• Must have experience of Lenel Core advanced database professional, Access Control, Video, Intrusion and Database solutions.
• Can demonstrate a history of working within a large organisation with complex security and enterprise networks.
• You must have a “can do attitude” with the desire to grow with their business.
• You must be willing to travel within Oman and be able to attend training courses overseas with Lenel or our other vendors.
• Experience of ACad and a PMP qualification is also desirable.
• Experience in Fire Alarm and PAVA experience is advantageous
• Must be willing to live and work in Oman.