Project Engineer based in Munich
We seek a Security Systems engineer who seeks a step into management as a Project Engineer , capable of servicing, maintaining, and commissioning enterprise level security systems.
The Roles based in Munich is to undertake the installation of new systems within construction and building refurbishment. The candidate will be an advocate for exemplary customer service, ownerships of duties and responsibilities, a team player. This is a customer facing role, you will be articulate, presentable, and most importantly; customer service oriented with a “can-do attitude”.
• Working with a Team of engineers supervise the installation of systems.
• Manage, organize, and facilitate the maintenance cycle of all 3rd party equipment & suppliers
• Knowledgeable in Access Control, Video Surveillance, Intruder Alarm Systems, External Gates, Barriers, Blockers, Turnstiles, Fence Protection Systems.
• Flexibility to adapt working arrangements to meet with customer requirements.
• Adhere to strict health & safety guidelines.
• Engage with external technical support departments to resolve issues and faults.
• Specify and quote for any new installation works on site.
Qualified / certified to work with enterprise-wide security systems.
Used to working without supervision but fully supporting the team.
Fluent in German , ideally conversational in English.
Enjoys responsibility within a dynamic organization.
Contact Peter French firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Please quote PEM