Group Marketing Manager
Based London West End for Europe and USA, Competitive remuneration , Group bonus and benefits
The Company is a multimillion USD international business in Electronic Security, Fire Protection and Safety & Defence. With revenues from the USA and Europe.
The Role A greenfield role to develop a group digital strategy with an emphasis on brand awareness and assisting on sales promotion and lead generation in security & fire systems.
The key responsibilities are.
- Defining and setting up the marketing roadmap plan to execute the group strategy.
- Liaise with R&D for product launches
- Plan and execute all digital marketing actions, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media, advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing actions and campaigns
- Working closely with R&D and sales team across the Group.
- Leading the marketing skills through countries, building up a marketing team within the business units
- Setting-up, in collaboration with the sales team, customer experiences tools and practices across our multiple channels
- Collaborate to establish and manage the annual Group budget marketing.
- Identify market trends and insights.
- Successful track record in a similar job within the security & fire sectors.
- Digital B2C lead generation experience.
- Business and ROI oriented in a service business.
- Entrepreneurship & leadership qualities
- English language (French ideally and German desirable)
- International environment / Matrix organisation experience
- Prepared to travel in Europe and North America
SSR® Personnel voted the leading security recruiting consultancy is the largest consultancy dedicated to the security, fire, health and safety sectors operating in 45 countries. We have a global presence with our offices in North America & Middle East, with partners in Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe. SSR® have managed over 40,000 contract hire and permanent placements and work with clients that seek innovation, who passionately believe in diversity in their workforce and will invest in them to deliver exceptional results. For details of our opportunities and open vacancies visit our web site www.ssr-personnel.com
Contact Peter French firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV . Please quote reference GMM London