An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and ambitious individual to join this rapidly expanding integrator, They have a premier league list of top accounts and some wonderful relationships with the major enterprise level manufacturers.
They are looking for Technical helpdesk engineer to help their base of existing clients(this is far more than a standard tech support phone role), the role is based just North of London so commutable to the Herts/Essex border ideally.
Summary of Duties-
• You will be providing proactive and reactive tech support to existing clients around there software and hardware issues.
• User support and training over phone/teams and in person.
• Renewal and contract quotations
• Management of internal systems and configuration
• Client contract management
• Enterprise level security systems knowledge(Genetec, Lenel, Gallagher, Avigilon, InnerRange)
• Excellent understanding of Networks
• High level knowledge of IT technologies
• Genetec Certified or certified in any of the others mentioned
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
On offer is a negotiable basic dependant on experience of c36-45k with excellent company benefits