This rapidly expanding security integrator are looking for a Technical Team Manager to join their team.
A background and technical knowledge in the electronic security industry is a MUST
There is an existing technical department currently comprising 4 people.
The successful candidate will be in charge of the management of this department. Duties will include:
• Managing the Technical Team Diary and activity to ensure that the workload is spread evenly and reliably.
• Managing Client expectations,
• Ensuring that Departmental expertise is kept current,
• Providing product training to the Engineers,
• Briefing the companies Commercial Team on the Client benefits offered by selected products,
• Attending Client Presentations where Technical input is required.
This role requires:
• Good communication and people skills
• Technical knowledge and experience of enterprise-level security systems such as Lenel, Genetec, Gallagher & C.Cure as well as IT networks.
It is also envisaged that success in this role would provide an opportunity for promotion to Technical Director.