Project engineer from Frankfurt
We are looking for a security systems engineer who, as a project engineer, is striving for a step into management who is able to maintain, maintain and commission security systems at company level.
The Roles, based in Frankfurt, takes on the installation of new systems in the field of construction and building renovation. The candidate will be an advocate for exemplary customer service, responsibility, and team player. This is a customer centric role, you will be articulate, presentable and most importantly; customer-oriented service with a "can-do attitude".
• Working with a team of engineers supervises the installation of systems.
• Manage, organize and facilitate the maintenance cycle of all equipment and third party suppliers
• Knowledge of access control, video surveillance, intrusion alarm systems, external gates, barriers, blockers, turnstiles, fence protection systems.
• Flexibility in adapting working conditions to customer requirements.
• Follow strict health and safety guidelines.
• Work with outside technical support departments to resolve issues and errors.
• Include any new on-site installation work and provide a quote.
Qualified / certified to work with company-wide security systems.
Accustomed to working without supervision, but fully supporting the team.
Fluent knowledge of German, ideally conversation in English.
Enjoying responsibility in a dynamic organization.
Send your CV to Peter French firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote PEM