Multi Skilled Fire and Security Systems Service Engineer
Location: Devon and Cornwall
Salary for Multi Skilled Engineer Role:
• Salary depending on experience and ability
• Company Vehicle/Fuel Card
• PDA/Laptop/Mobile Phone
• Overtime and call outs
• Company Life Insurance
• Uniform provided
•Must have own hand and power tools
We are looking for a multi-disciplined (CCTV, intruder, access control and fire) engineer to carry out corrective and preventative maintenance on security systems.
Applicants must have a proven track record in the security sector - 5 years minimum is essential.
Duties of Multi Skilled Engineer:
• Servicing of systems at various sites across the south-west, predominantly commercial with some domestic. Although this is a service role the company withholds the right for the role to become installation orientated at any time.
• Ensure repairs and installations of systems are to a high standard.
• Meet clients and ensure a first class service delivery when on-site.
• Work to strict company / client deadlines.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations Successful applicants for the Multi Skilled Engineer role should meet the following criteria:
• Experience of CCTV, intruder, access control and fire systems installation, servicing and repair.
• Familiar with Texecom, HIK, Advanced, Hochiki, Paxton, Grosvenor
• Be Familiar with Current Standards both EN and BS
• Experience of producing reports and completing paperwork accurately.
• Experience of working closely with clients and customers.
• The ability to work on your own and willingness to show initiative.
• Must be computer literate as you will be working with IP equipment.
• A full driving license is essential.
Full five year vetting to BS7858 will be carried out along with a DBS (CRB) check