Multi Skilled Fire and Security Systems Engineers
SSR Personnel are looking for a multi-disciplined (CCTV, intruder, access control and fire) engineers to carry out corrective and preventative maintenance on security systems.
Salary depending on experience and ability, with fully expensed vehicle and fuel card, opportunity for overtime, personal bonus, pension and life insurance, clothing allowance.
Applicants must have a proven track record in the security sector - 5 years minimum is essential.
Duties of Multi Skilled Engineer:
• Servicing of systems at various sites, predominantly commercial with some domestic.
• Ensure repairs and installations of systems are to a high standard.
• Meet clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site.
• Work to strict company / client deadlines.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
Successful applicants for the Multi Skilled Engineer role should meet the following criteria:
• Experience of CCTV, intruder, access control and fire systems installation, servicing, and repair.
• Ideally familiar with Texecom, HIK, Advanced, Hochiki, Paxton, Grosvenor