A leading integrator of enterprise level solutions is looking for a Senior service engineer for an onsite position in the Liverpool St area of the city.
You will be site based Mon-Fri and will be performing planned maintenance and reactive maintenance around the site as well as assisting the senior technician and assisting sub-contractors.
You will need to be an experienced engineer with enterprise level systems with some knowledge of networking and server technology, you will also need to have a current qualification in CCure Level 2 & Victor VSS as well as very good IT skills including Excel.
On offer is a negotiable basic of around 40k with other benefits etc to be discussed at interview stage.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a Systems or Service Engineer role in the corporate environment completing reactive and planned preventative works.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience on CCure 9000 Experience in supporting all aspects of M&E building maintenance / Electrical infrastructure services.
• Good working knowledge of Video Surveillance Systems, CCTV, intruder systems and other security systems.
• Some working knowledge of networking and server technology will be advantageous.
• Experience in working to and within Electrical AP standard working processes and procedures.
• CCure Level 2 qualified (current)
• Victor VSS System qualified
• Traka Software trained
• City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 equivalent.
• Recognised Electrical CP/AP qualification.
• IOSH Managing Safely.
• Good report writing skills and presentation demonstrating a structured approach to problem solving and written communication.
• Strong I.T skills (Microsoft application suite – particularly Excel)