The role of the Technical Support Engineer is to provide 2nd line support for the field engineers and clients, in order to maintain and service digital CCTV and associated electronic security, business process improvement, building management and AV systems on customer sites in London, the southeast and throughout the UK and overseas.
How you will do it:
As Technical Support Engineer you will have hands-on experience of supporting and maintaining IP Access Control systems, including single, multisite or enterprise systems. You will have the ability to develop your own knowledge and experience within the audio visual systems, including audio/video recorders, video-walls and displays whilst managing a varied customer base from either a remote access point or via onsite engagement. A key part of your role is to ensure regular communication with the Technical Services Manager, the Service Administration team and the UK Service Manager, to advise of progress and engage support when required.
What we look for:
- Understanding of networking capabilities including the ability to configure network hardware
- Experience installing and supporting Microsoft windows operating systems, including network and security settings.
- A good appreciation of the wider field of IT alongside a broad understanding of computer system architecture and techniques
- Ability to manage internal & external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organization and leadership skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server
• Certification in an Enterprise-class Access Control or Video Management System (VMS)
The successful will experience a company culture that promotes work life balance, a dedication to continued learning and development, access to mental health support, a fantastic benefits package which includes a competitive salary, pension, life assurance, employee assistance program, employee referral scheme, voluntary schemes for childcare vouchers, cycle to work, eye care vouchers and holiday purchase.
if you are interested in the role please call Reiss Gordon on 02086263110 / 07954691863, alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org