Our client is a national service provider with a pedigree dating back over 25 years. They have a diversified portfolio of services and have achieved quality status in their chosen business sectors.
They seek an IT Product Manager to engage with users, clients and the development team to design, plan, implement, test, deploy, promote and gather feedback on the use of Client facing technology.
• Manage all aspects of the First Tier Support Team
• Co-ordinate and prepare process flows for issue resolution including points of escalation triggers.
• Co-ordinate all social media activities in conjunction with the in-house Marketing Department.
• Prepare, issue, maintain any documents in support of deploying at new sites and facilities.
• Take a lead in the design and future development of Fulcrum to Support the Product owner objectives.
• The main point of contact for Fulcrum / Tracktik enquiries and escalating any problem points to the Product owner.
• Become a “Super User” with the Fulcrum / TrackTik product and be able to provide advice and guidance for users and team members.
• Conducting meetings with clients to discuss Fulcrums / TrackTik customisable aspects per business case and enabling clients and potential clients to see the benefits and savings that Fulcrum can bring to their business.
• The successful candidate will have in depth experience of product management leading Digital platforms.
• A history of delivering continuous improvement projects
• Ideally with experience in both construction (specifically high value capital investment programmes) and city/urban environment logistics.
• Digital grounding – able to demonstrate previous digital transformations
• Able to use data to provide evidence for decisions
• Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders to negotiate a solution.
• Last mile Logistics / Sustainability
• Functional – Business focused