Principal Advisor – Intelligence, Risk and Reporting
Base - Perth/Brisbane
Our client is a market leader in their business sector with a global footprint, they seek a global
Intelligence & Risk Reporting Advisor to manage the collection and analysis of (open domain) information, threat and risk insights and internal incident data to develop strategic and tactical intelligence briefs in support of business operations and growth opportunities. An exciting role in which you will develop relationships with third parties to support business units across the globe
• Collect, gather and analyse open domain information to anticipate and mitigate the impacts of motivated/disruptive events targeting the business.
• Through robust analysis of incident data, develop reporting to inform risk owners on security trends and insights.
• Develop proactive and predictive data reporting and analytics.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to collect intelligence.
• Drill-down analysis of threats received via social media and other communications channels.
• Development of country-level threat assessments in support of business growth opportunities.
• Manage Group Security reporting requirements.
• Analysis of Group level risk information to identify material security & business resilience risks.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of the security intelligence governance framework.
• Build networks and partnerships through internal/external associations.
• Contract management of intelligence, risk and reporting vendors.
• Previous experience working in a similar role as an Intelligence, Risk Advisor with significant experience in management of intelligence functions focussed on the collection, analysis and reporting of outcome focussed briefs. Experience preferably achieved through a combination of tertiary qualifications and tenure (+10 years) within a military/law enforcement/state intelligence/corporate security environment.
• Expertise in the development and optimisation of intelligence data bases and tools.
• Advanced communication, facilitation and influencing skills.
• Expert knowledge of security and business resilience risk management, systems and methodologies.
• Well versed on relevant legislation, international accords and other compliance requirements.
• Experienced in project management with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Demonstrated understanding of the interface between intelligence and investigations.
• Developed understanding of global vendor capability (security intelligence) and recent experience in contractor management.
• Highly effective organizational, time management and analytical skills with an ability to work remotely and undertake business travel.