- You will be responsible for the implement and enforce a vigorous and robust security program. Lead Anti-Illicit trade enforcement operations aiming at online takedowns and on the ground seizures of illicit products
- Identify and engage with leadership, business units and business partners ensuring clarity on security programs and requirements. Pro-actively identify potential areas of security vulnerability and risk.
- Lead on the ground investigation. It includes the deployment of 3rd parties to professionally investigate security related incidents, support other legal department functions in investigations when requested
- Develop partnerships with key governmental agencies, external 3rd parties and resources to build effective capability, understating and alignment with biz programs, support response to security issues and incidents and increase regional capabilities.
- Involved in response to crises, undertakes travel security incident, fraud and activist campaign.
- Lead, manage, mentor and support compliance with government security regulatory programs through leadership or partnerships.
- A sound corporate security knowledge so that you bring to the role professional leadership and experience of bedding in loss prevention programmes within an MNC.
- Strong experience on successful illicit trade and anti-cybercrime security program deployment
- A Business Administration or law degree preferred.
SSR® Personnel voted the leading security recruiting consultancy is the largest consultancy dedicated to the security, fire, health and safety sectors operating in 35 countries. We have a global presence in the UAE and North America, partners in Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe. For details of our opportunities and open vacancies visit our web site www.ssr-personnel.com
Contact Yasmeen Stratton Ystratton@ssr-personnel.com with your CV. Please quote reference SMR