Business Systems Tech Lead £55k + Benefits
Based Southend Essex / Remote Hybrid Working Available
The Business Systems Tech Lead will be responsible for the application technical environment Critical systems establishing standards and requirements, evaluation and implementing enhancements and solutions for performance monitoring, system configuration, design, and security of SAP (ERP) and Timegate/Pass & PDC (Time & Attendance/Vetting) and its interfaces.
• Implementation of change management and best practice development strategies.
• Configuration and upgrading of upgrades and releases, evaluate new releases and development and security best practices.
• Maintain, support, and secure the Business Systems Environment and related systems, controls and take part in the creation of solutions design and implementation.
• Perform regular security audits and risk analysis on Business Systems environment, perform Service Management, Monitoring & Alerting.
• Develop, implement procedures and associated training plans for administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery for the systems and services in your care.
• Work as part of a team and provide Out of Hours support when required, perform general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to IT and IS teams.
• Minimum 3+ years working experience responsible for configuring, maintaining, and supporting SAP Basis, SQL server databases and
successful delivery of SAP ECC and environment.
• Working experience in sectors utilizing front line staff representing a variety of wage types, work schedules with an emphasis of Tupe Transfers.
• Knowledge of SAP technical infrastructure including Basis, PI, Solution Manager, SAP Support, LSNW, SQL Server scripting.
• Implementation and deployment of SAP GUI.
• Working knowledge and understanding of integrations between SAP HR and Payroll modules and external systems such as third-party Time and Attendance systems.
• In depth knowledge of GDPR, ISO27001, ISO22301, BCP, compliance and audit requirements.