Physical Security Manager Excellent Benefits Package
The Physical Security Manager will manage and execute day to day operations to ensure the physical safety and security of company employees, buildings, and assets, which may have a very high level of regulatory, compliance, financial, and brand impact and/or a very high complexity of work and life safety. In this exciting role you will manage the day-to-day customer engagement, knowledge management, quality assurance and organizational learning.
• Provide overall physical security support and direction to multiple company business locations across the country. Maintain a site-by-site overview of budgeting/spend, existing conditions, contact data, and location specific information.
• Conduct physical building security risk assessments, surveys, and physical penetration testing.
• Manage contract security services (Guarding/Watchman), to include the development/implementation of Building Security Operations Manual at all sites.
• Manage electronic security systems and vendors, to include electronic access control, badging, visitor management, security video, intrusion detection systems, and control centre operations.
• Execute the planning, design, bid, construction, and commissioning activities for multiple concurrent projects, and oversee all aspects of physical security related to these projects. Projects include new construction and renovation (driven by Global Real Estate & Facilities), or system replacements and/or additions.
• Previous experience working as a Physical Security Manager with in-depth knowledge, skills and experience in Security Management working across multiple corporate sites.
• Eight years’ experience in physical security industry or equivalent (military, law enforcement, etc.) or three years’ minimum experience in corporate physical security
• A degree in related field (desirable).
• Ability to pass background verification.
• Fluency in Romanian with foreign language skills is desirable; comprehensive English language written and spoken a must.
Our clients seek innovation, they passionately believe in diversity in their workforce and will invest in their people to deliver exceptional results.