This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team at a world-class facility in London.
As a Control Room Operator, you will be instrumental in ensuring the safety and security of people, property and reputation.
The control room operator will also assist in coordination of response to emergency situations. The control room operator is responsible for the operational and technical and administrative functions of the security department when on duty and act as a resource for the team members working on shifts.
About the Role:
• Monitor CCTV
• Processes incoming and outgoing communications in the Security Operations Center
• Monitors PSIM, fire panels, access control, cameras and other equipment to provide vital information to dispatched responders
• Receives and transmits all security and emergency information over multiple systems including two-way radio, Emergency management systems, Wi-Fi devices, Overhead Page.
• Develop and prepare presentations to various audiences
• Ensure the SOC is operated and complies with legal and regulatory requirements such as CQC, joint commission and SIA licensing requirements
• Control room experience
• Valid SIA Public Space Surveillance (CCTV) license (Required)
• 12 Hour shifts, 4 on 4 off
• Overtime available