Our client is a global leader within their industry and are looking for an experienced Security Manager to ensure security initiatives across the business are successfully delivered and effective.
- Lead the security program throughout to protect people, property, assets and products.
- Lead on anti-counterfeit and counteract illicit trade activities with forward thinking innovative programmes and prosecutions.
- As a progressive and proactive Security Manager, use innovative ideas to deliver the best security solutions for the business.
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver effective security results.
- Ensure training programs are rolled out and support stakeholders at all levels on a range of security matters.
- Ensure continuous improvement of security procedures and ensure security awareness programs are current and relevant.
- Liaise and network with the appropriate government agencies, security peers, networks and relevant industry associations.
- Protect against insider threat and anti-illicit trade and through processes and investigations reduce risk throughout the region.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of security programs and measure, monitor, and report the effectiveness to the relevant stakeholders and corporate senior security leaders.
- Conduct essential investigations in a multitude of areas to include people, products, information and assets.
- Support the compliance department on adherence to security policies and procedures.
- Gather and analyse intelligence to anticipate threats to the business and deliver effective corporate briefings.
- Supervise and support investigations to gather evidence necessary for Intellectual Property and Trademark disputes.
- Fluent English is essential as is Vietnamese.
- You have managed commercial prosecutions.
- Extensive experience of working within the country.
- The ability to influence at all levels.
- Flexibility, travel necessary throughout the region.
- Formal experience in investigations or customs desirable
- Strong commercial experience in anti-counterfeiting required.
- Vietnamese Passport or valid Work Permit