This is a fantastic opportunity to join this famous global brand name.
Our client is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated individual to help protect staff, customers, brand and stock.
As an experienced Loss Prevention professional you will utilise your knowledge and skills to deliver excellent security and loss prevention standards are delivered throughout the store. Duties include:
- Monitoring weekly store shrinkage results, highlight areas of loss and propose remedial action to help achieve shrinkage targets.
- Ensure that radios, CCTV and EAS equipment is utilised appropriately.
- Maintain a visible presence to help act as a deterrent.
- Ensure that the opportunity for fraud or theft are mitigated.
- Liaise with local Police and emergency services.
- Ensure the Health and Safety of customers and team members.
- Provide loss prevention training to all new team members.
- Valid ‘Private Security Authority’ licence
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of training personnel.
- Exceptional customer service skills