(Working base ideally Switzerland, although other European base locations considered)
EU/UK Passport Holder
This is a rare opportunity to take a leading role within Europe, Africa and Middle East for this very successful global organisation. As Head of Security for EAME, you will be the strategic lead throughout the region and ensure the delivery of robust and effective security programs focusing on protecting people, property, assets and brand. So successful are their products, managing anti-illicit trade programs across the region is a key responsibility for this role. You will be the security subject matter expert and educate, influence and support stakeholders at all levels within the business. Other responsibilities include:
- Using your extensive experience within the region you will be the proactive lead and the catalyst for new innovative thinking around security and loss prevention within the business. Collaboration with internal stakeholders such as Supply Chain, Legal, Production, IT, Corporate Affairs and Facility Management is key to ensure the highest level of security throughout the region. As is supporting the building of intelligence to investigate Intellectual Property and Trademark issues.
- You will also be instrumental in critical intelligence dissemination with the aim to anticipate and mitigate a variety of other threats including Activism and Counterfeiting.
- Manage a direct reporting team and site security programs to continually improve security and reduce risks. Act in critical incidents and steer complex investigations. Ensure sustainable security awareness to protect people and enable the business to own and drive their site security improvement throughout the region. Ensure best value from external providers and resources.
- Lead on Anti-Illicit Trade program management to protect products and maximise intelligence to generate a more significant impact. Manage the Anti-Illicit Trade consultancy and external services budget to ensure a strong return on investment and represent the organisation in all Anti-Illicit Trade networking activities within your region aiming at improving legislation and exchanging information and best practices.
- Manage the Insider Threat program to detect insider threat activities against critical information assets and investigate detected cases in collaboration with relevant departments.
- Plan and carry out securitymeasures that will protect the organisations data and information from deliberate attack, unauthorised access, corruption and theft.
- Fluent English is essential, other European languages an advantage.
- Extensive Anti-Illicit Trade experience.
- Strong commercial experience background in anti-counterfeiting.
- The ability to influence at all levels and manage teams.
- Flexibility, extensive travel necessary throughout the region.
- Formal experience in investigations or customs desirable
- Relevant passport or work permit for the region.