This is an in-house position based in Central London. It is a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Our client is a very successful and prestigious name and they are looking to build this new team of Security / Emergency Response Officers. Based in their newly built first class facilities you will be responsible for responding to security / emergency incidents. Main duties include:
* Provide emergency first responder support and security oversight to the Security Supervisor for all security operations.
* Respond to all incoming and outgoing communications to the Security Control Room.
* Responds to all security phone calls, emergency calls and alarms in line with the Emergency Operations Plan and Business Continuity Plan and specific code call procedures.
* Responsible for security & emergency management operations, duties will include working with management and the security department to ensure the delivery of security operations, training, security awareness, loss prevention, and investigations.
* Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure a safe and secure environment for visitors and staff.
* Assist in process improvement efforts and support processes within assigned areas
* Remains flexible to meet the changing operational need.
* Ensures that policies and procedures are adhered to
* To be committed to the continual improvement of health, safety and security.
* You will be responsible for delivering site safety and responding to all emergency incidents. This includes reducing the potential for injury, loss of life, property, and/or destruction of property by conducting visual inspections and area checks. (e.g., fire & incident response, floods, spillages, first aid, lift entrapments and other related incident response).
* Provide specialist fire knowledge and act as onsite liaison for any attending emergency services where required.
* Maintain all emergency equipment in a state of readiness, including cleanliness, repairing and testing as required to approved standards and procedures to undertake safety checks on emergency equipment provided for ERT use.
* Take part in continuous training and learning programs by attending exercises, simulated incidents, practice drill sessions, security duties and other forms of training to achieve and maintain competence levels.
* Conducting security response and security inspections to ensure a safe and secure environment. * Conducting internal security patrols, checking for signs of damage, vandalism or theft
* Ensuring completion of daily, weekly and monthly documentation and reports, are delivered on time
* Performs regular evaluation and monitoring of team members
* Fulfil any additional, reasonable tasks delegated to you by your supervisor or line manager