Security Consultant to £45k + Excellent Benefits package
Remote working with UK Travel
Our client is a leading specialist security solutions provider with a rich heritage supplying security solutions to commerce in the UK market. They seek a Security Consultant to deliver specialist security consulting and advisory services to their many clients across the UK. In the crucial role the Security Consultant will provide strategic advice and support, evaluate manage and mitigate security related risks using in-depth skills knowledge and experience in the security industry.
- To co-ordinate and deliver a portfolio of consultancy services to clients, organising scheduled functions as required including scheduled penetration tests across the life of the contract.
- Collate information for monthly and quarterly reports ensuring the deadlines are met, with regards to account development, retenders and added benefit services.
- Support the production of intelligence reports and briefings, including reporting on high-profile incidents that could impact clients in the form of breaking news reports, as well as a more in-depth analysis of key incidents.
- Assist in the production of the monthly report distributed internally and externally.
- Manage a personal workload of consulting work for both internal and external consulting clients, to include site security reviews, risk and resilience reviews, audits, penetration testing, mystery shoppers, intelligence reporting, and undertake occasional training support.
- Produce information of “value added” services to support the Sales and Marketing & Operational teams, helping identify where key contractual goals are achieved, whilst highlighting areas that have exceeded expectations.
- Work collaboratively with Ops colleagues, and the Operations SMT, to help in the delivery of key elements of Account Development Plans (ADPs) and take part in agreed client meetings (such as account development or innovation planning days)
- To conduct investigations, including HR investigations, as required by the business.
- Previous experience in a similar role working in the security sector specifying security requirements including Guarding, CCTV, Access control, Alarms, HVM & PIDS.
- Experienced in performing site security reviews, risk and resilience reviews, audits, penetration testing, mystery shoppers, and intelligence reporting.
- Experience supplying security consultancy services working in a B2B environment, ideally at the national level in UK.
- Preferred – Member of a professional membership body for security (Security Institute, ASIS, Association of Security Consultants).
- Essential – Master’s degree in a security related field (Security Consultancy, Security Management, Security Risk Management).
- Previous experience working at a Middle to Senior Management level.
- Experience in the interrogation and application of data and detailed report writing.
- Excellent Communication & Presentational and Client facing skills.
- Must hold a valid driving licence with the ability to travel within the UK.