An exciting opportunity to join a highly successful organisation world famous for innovation.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary, bonus and pension, 25 days annual leave, medical insurance, life assurance, access to car and cycle schemes, as well as a host of additional benefits.
This is a full-time position, based on site at our client’s premises, with occasional travel to satellite sites based within a few miles of the main site. Although very occasional out-of-hours support is required in emergency situations, there is no requirement for overtime nor an on-call rota, allowing for a true work-life balance.
The core responsibilities of this role involve the maintenance and repair of the client’s in-situ security systems, specifically CCTV, Video Management Software (VMS), Access Control and Intruder systems; experience in the service & maintenance of such systems is essential, as is some experience in IT networking and software. Experience with barriers, Building Management Systems (BMS), lighting and fire systems would be advantageous, but is not essential. A genuine interest in technology, electronics and IT networking will be an advantage, along with a willingness to learn new systems and technologies.
- Maintain and repair all electronic security systems
- Train and assist stake holders in the operation and capability of the CCTV system
- Ensure CCTV systems adhere to GDPR and statutory standards of operation
- Respond to car park barrier failures as well as support integrated ANPR functionality
- Administer a multifaceted and integrated access control system
- Work with other discipline technicians on building and alterations projects
- Manage subcontractors, ensuring a safe working environment and quality of workmanship
- Knowledge of integrated enterprise CCTV systems
- Competency of specialist video management software (VMS)
- Some understanding of IT networking & communication technologies
- Experience with access control systems
- Ability to communicate and work in a professional manner
- Genuine enthusiasm for emerging technologies
- Ability to work part of a team
- Self-motivated to find and fix breakdowns
- Comfortable with working at heights
- Full driving license
- Experience with large access control systems
- Knowledge of Honeywell Galaxy intruder alarm systems
- Access control database management skills
- Experience with card printers and printing
SSR® Personnel voted the leading security recruiting consultancy is the largest consultancy dedicated to the security, fire, health and safety sectors operating across 6 continents. For details of our opportunities and open vacancies visit our website www.ssr-personnel.com