Head of Security
Fluent German and English Essential
Our client are world leaders in their field of expertise. As Head of Security for this multinational highly profitable business, you will help shape the direction of security and provide leadership in all aspects of security for their corporate headquarters and real estate. As an experienced and innovative Security Lead you will ensure people, property, assets and brand reputation are protected to the highest standard.
- Utilising your experience in international security, you will contribute to the development of a first-class strategy to assess and mitigate risk, manage crises and incidents and ensure business continuit
- People are key to the success of the business and as such, they are looking for an inspirational security professional to help lead and develop a team that in turn will ensure the safeguarding of the organisation
- Reduce risks by leading the team in the identification, development and implementation of effective and innovative security policies and procedures that will limit exposure and liability in areas that include physical, financial, personal and reputational risk.
- Ensure compliance with the local, national, and international regulatory environments including privacy, data protection, and environmental, health and safety.
- Continually research and deploy the latest technology solutions and innovative security management techniques to safeguard personnel and assets, including intellectual property and trade secrets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with high-level officials in law enforcement, international security agencies, intelligence, and other relevant government functions as well as private sector counterparts (worldwide).
- Define and oversee the management of standards and service level agreements for external service providers.
- Fluent in German and English
- Proven senior level leadership experience and with the ability to develop and manage the functional duties of an executive position and manage department budgets.
- Demonstrated experience and exposure in the international security arena dealing with security/risk related issues.
- Ability to understand, interpret, and develop consensus within diverse operational activities and often-conflicting regulations, imposed by agencies with regulatory jurisdiction.
- Excellent communication skills and can effectively communicate at all levels (including briefing executive management, governance board committees and oversight groups) on the status of security and issues surrounding enterprise risk management decisions.
- Possesses high-level analytical skills with exceptional relationship management abilities to understand the impact and sensitivity of security issues.
- Ideally degree educated (or equivalent) with additional security related qualifications.