Technology Architect £65k + Benefits Package
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for our client a global, high-performance technology brand, they seek a Technology Architect to support organisational change and drive digital strategies across the business. In this crucial role, the Technology Architect will ensure that the company’s infrastructure is secure, scalable, cost-effective, and resilient.
The successful candidate will have persuasive influencing skills, clear communication skills, and the ability to positively challenge at all levels.
- Translate business and technology requirements into technical solutions and drive the development of the company’s infrastructure and hosting strategies (on-prem, DC, and hosted/cloud).
- Create detailed plans for the integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure, logistical plans for the operations teams (internal IT services and MSPs)
- conducting the physical integrations, providing technical direction and support.
- Following new system integration, evaluation of the success of the project, identifying best practices and lessons learned, providing feedback, and incorporate this information into future integration plans.
- To analyse existing systems to ensure they offer sufficient security and are meeting the needs of the organization ensuring that the system is working optimally.
- Previous experience in a similar role working as a Technology Architect with broad experience in technology infrastructure environments and knowledge of the following areas:
- In-depth cloud infrastructure experience with Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Detailed understanding of OnPrem physical infrastructure, storage, and networking.
- Comprehensive experience with Office 365, Collaboration and Security.
- Thorough technical competence and general exposure across multiple technology domains.
- Strong Experience with the Microsoft Stack (MCSA, MCTS, MCSE)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of automation, containerization, and infrastructure-as-code.