Rail Security Superintendent Excellent Package 12-Month FTC
Guinea, West Africa
Our client is a market leader in their business sector with a global footprint, they seek a Rail Security Superintendent at their site in Guinea, to provide security input to the design and construction of the company rail spur project. Providing security risk management to protect company staff and a secure environment for personnel, the site, and the assets of the company.
- 12-Month Fixed Term Contract, 4 weeks on 2 weeks off rotation.
- Design and implement security framework, including Standard Operating Procedures for rail construction activity.
- Draft technical security scopes of work for rail facilities.
- Oversight of implementation of security measures by implementing partners at the temporary camps and construction areas.
- Draft and maintain policies, procedures, and emergency plans for the rail construction.
- Oversee the delivery of security measures at rail construction areas.
- Gather on ground information related to emerging and imminent security risks to the site.
- Coordinate emergency response to incidents relating to the rail line.
- Maintain and exercise a construction site evacuation plan.
- Ensure the rail risk assessment accurately maintained.
- Ensure POB accounting for rail construction sites maintained in a manner that supports emergency response.
- Conduct VPSHR risk assessments when necessary for interactions with PSF.
- Provide close protection support to senior leaders visiting site.
- Conducting and documenting risk assessments for business activity.
- Previous experience in a similar role working as a security lead managing teams and working with security vendors.
- Formal experience in security or military to NCO beneficial but not essential.
- Experience in the design and implement security framework, including Standard Operating Procedures for construction activity.
- Ability to produce Security risks reviews of areas, work sites and buildings.
- Management of private security contracts and procurement processes.
- Emergency response planning and exercises.
- Fluent in English and French an advantage.
- Experience working in Africa.
- Criminal background checks required.
- Experience of self-verification, assurance and audit activity within the extractive and security industry.
- Ability to line manage and talent development security teams and security vendors.
- Diplomatic and able to build relationships with external suppliers and agencies.
- Experience developing capabilities of national teams.
- Security qualification would be beneficial but not essential.