Our client is a global leader within their industry and are looking for an experienced Security Manager to ensure security initiatives across the business are successfully delivered and effective.
- Lead on the delivery of the security program throughout region to protect people, property, assets and products.
- Lead on the anti-counterfeit and counteract illicit trade activities with forward thinking innovative programmes and prosecutions.
- As a progressive and proactive Security Manager, use innovative ideas to deliver the best security solutions for the business.
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver effective security results.
- Ensure training programs are rolled out and support stakeholders at all levels on a range of security matters.
- Ensure continuous improvement of security procedures and ensure security awareness programs are current and relevant.
- Liaise and network with the appropriate government agencies, security peers, networks and relevant industry associations.
- Protect against insider threat and anti-illicit trade and through processes and investigations reduce risk throughout the region.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of security programs and measure, monitor, and report the effectiveness to the relevant stakeholders and corporate senior security leaders.
- Conduct essential investigations in a multitude of areas to include people, products, information and assets.
- Support the compliance department on adherence to security policies and procedures.
- Gather and analyse intelligence to anticipate threats to the business and deliver effective corporate briefings.
- Supervise and support investigations to gather evidence necessary for Intellectual Property and Trademark disputes.
Fluent English is essential as is Filipino
Must be Philippines Passport Holder
You have managed commercial prosecutions.
Extensive experience of working within the country.
The ability to influence at all levels.
Flexibility, travel necessary throughout the region.
Formal experience in investigations or customs desirable
Strong commercial experience in anti-counterfeiting an advantage.