Security and Safety Manager
This is a great opportunity to join this leading luxury brand retailer and lead on the protection of their people, property and brand. As Security and Safety Manager you will lead on Security and Safety within the London region.
• Responsibility for the implementation of physical, technical and organisational measures in accordance with the requirements of Group Security.
• Responsibility for compliance with the enforcement and monitoring of all safety requirements and occupational safety considering legal requirements.
• Single Point of Contact for the businesses and the management on all questions of safety & security as well as new build and conversion projects.
• Guidance, coaching and instruction of location Safety & Security Officers within stores.
• Reporting on security-relevant incidents or events.
• Emergency hotline support.
• Active monitoring of the current security situation, contacting and coordinating with external stakeholders and authorities.
• Risk assessment of processes and facilities as well as the development of measures to eliminate identified risks in all sub-segments of Safety & Security.
• Vendor Management: Responsibility for contract negotiations incl. control of existing contracts and contracts with partners for all safety and security services.
• Relevant experience/qualifications within Security and Safety ideally within a retail environment.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Experience in the development, management and implementation of safety and security concepts and projects.
• Analytical thinking, understanding of technical security systems and organisational security with prioritisation of tasks.
• Strong organisational skills and with excellent coordination and planning abilities.
• Interact and communicate effectively with senior management, business clients, colleagues, and external parties.
• Membership of official national / international security organisations advantageous.
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave + BH (additional days through service)
• Birthday days off
• Employee Assistant programme inc use of virtual GP service, enhanced professional counselling, plus range of other supportive benefits for individual and family.
• Discount programme
• Strong focused family friendly polices ie MAT/PAT leave all enhance pay & length.