Administrator Security Systems Maintenance
Our client seeks an Administrator Security Systems Maintenance to be responsible for all activities relating to the management and administration of maintenance of security systems. The role will support administration activities for the Specialist Security Systems.
- Ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with legislation and Security policies and procedures.
- Providing specialist advice and guidance to team members to ensure that responses are delivered within appropriate policies and legislation and achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Ensuring that strict confidentiality is maintained regarding all activities.
- Identifies issues and arrange response to outages, equipment failures, breakages. Plan, update, and delete preventative maintenance (PM) plans, task lists, and equipment numbers in SAP.
- Coordinator between maintenance, operations, stores, engineering, purchasing, Safety, fire safety, quality, record centre, and finance regarding materials and equipment.
- Work with training staff to facilitate and present training materials wrt to security systems to employees.
- Create a reporting structure for maintenance key performance indicators, asset management and maintenance cost structure.
- Coordinate feedback from the Command Centre and other sources wrt the serviceability of security related technical equipment.
- 3-5 years of working experience as a senior technician or administrator of security technology systems. Experience within a mining environment would be beneficial.
- National Diploma in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Experience with security system maintenance administration within a security operation in the mining or industrial environment would be beneficial.
- Strong fluency with MS Office.
- Good understanding of security technology.
- Grade 12