Security Intelligence Researcher - Pune, India
This is an exciting opportunity to join this successful Global industry leader. Due to the success of their products, our client is looking for a passionate and dedicated Security Intelligence Researcher / Analyst to help fight against counterfeit goods and illicit trade.
- Compile and maintain quality of investigation data in their correlation tool.
- Assist Head of Investigations and Security Professionals in data correlation on large scale investigations.
- Produce impactful investigation correlation report enabling Security Professionals globally to take investigative actions.
- Maintain and use information from available incident reporting, information management. systems, and intelligence databases to maintain a detailed and accurate record of investigative activity.
- Perform online illicit offer risk analysis
- Conduct online research for relevant adverse information while conducting investigation into potential counterfeit products.
- Deploy and maintain all related Intelligence Tools such as Hades, Dataminr, Polonious, Maltego and OSINT sources.
- Support Security Professional on Test Purchase of identified online suspected illicit offers.
- Collaborate with Security Professionals worldwide to improve/increase intelligence and investigation performance.
- Interpret data, analyse results and provide ongoing reports and visualisations for corporate security intelligence and investigation requirements.
- Cross-check internal and external information sources and ensure adoption of consistent process/methodologies/source data.
- Assist the Head of Corporate Security in assigned region and Head of Security Intelligence to proactively capture value from intelligence management, to support such issues as complex transnational investigations.
- Ensure all data sources are leveraged to maximise value by reviewing data findings, analysing results and sharing recommendations.
- Support the production and timely delivery of security intelligence and investigation reports and ensure they are used by Corporate Security Team to facilitate stakeholders' management.
- Assist in preparing investigative reports for senior management, regulatory bodies and law enforcement authorities.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience in open-source research
- The ability to use intelligence-gathering tools to search online, open source and social media.
- Strong project delivery experience demonstrated by great fast-pace project management skills, as a plus, experience in Agile methodology
- Operates will high teamwork value and diverse cultural landscape with Corporate Security Team a must
- Compliance and ethics are a core value for their ways of working
- Great ability to operate with critical thinking and problem-solving mechanism
- Data visualization and link analysis experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Strong research skills and the ability to interpret data.
- A professional qualification and/or equivalent experience in Intelligence Management
- At least five years’ experience working in a multinational environment
- The ability to engage with multiple management levels across technical users and business units
- Experience in creating/maintaining documentation owned jointly across a team and working with Graphical Information Systems/mapping tools.
- Experience of correlating large data sources to produce intelligence as well as experience of working in the field of Intelligence Analysis an advantage.