Our client is looking for a laid back individual who will fit into a relaxed family environment but also be ready to react appropriately to any threats which may arise.
This is a full time permanent position.
- Our client is looking for an operative to support with protecting the family and their dogs.
- Predominately your duties will be to accompany the Dog walker on two walks per day. One in the morning and one in the early evening. Will be assisting with the walking of the dogs, hence we would prefer the candidate to have some experience being around dogs.
- You will be required to remain in the area of the property for the duration of your working days
- May be called upon by security/office staff to support in duties such as supervising contractors or cleaners on sites within the Central London area.
- Operative may be required to accompany clients on travel within and outside the UK
- Operative will be required Thursday-Sunday for the first week then the following week Friday-Sunday continuing within this working cycle. (Days may change and can be reviewed within the security team)
- Operative may be called upon outside of the these working days to support with other security or supervisory duties
- Valid SIA Licence essential
Salary 30k-35k negotiable if the right candidate found.