Business Development Manager £60k + Uncapped Commission + Car / Allowance
Based London and Southeast with Hybrid working
This is an excellent opportunity to work for our client, who are a well established and a rapidly growing provider of professional security services, in the Private Client and Premium Corporate sectors. They have been established for 25 years and provide bespoke security solutions including consultancy, physical, technical and monitoring.
They seek an experienced Business Development Manager to drive sales activities across London and the Southeast from lead generation through to close. In this exciting role you will provide customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with the company’s vision and values.
Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity, on offer is an excellent salary, an uncapped commission structure + comprehensive benefits package to include a company car / allowance. Join this prestigious team at a well-established rapidly expanding professional security services provider, and secure your future today.
• Identify new leads for business development within manned guarding services in the Premium Corporate security sector.
• Generate new business leads and meetings with potential clients.
• Promote the company brand and build relationships with new and key accounts.
• Produce and develop bid documents in conjunction with the COO.
• Produce and develop costings in conjunction with the COO.
• Produce and present winning proposals at client sites.
• Negotiate new business with key stakeholders.
• Develop existing client relationships.
• Previous experience working as a Business Development Manager providing either technical or physical services in the Corporate security sector.
• Proven experience in security business development with an in-depth understanding of the industry.
• Strong commercial acumen with advanced relationship building and stakeholder engagement skills.
• Proven success in achieving targets, enhancing systems and processes with the ability to work using own initiative.
• The ability to manage workload and prioritise tasks.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.