Security Officer (In-House) x 10
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding security team within this prestigious and unique location in London. This is a varied and interesting opportunity for well-presented experienced security officers. Candidates must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be passionate about providing a first-class security presence. SIA Door Supervisor Licence is also required (candidates without SIA Licence but have the necessary experience may also be considered).
This is a permanent, four-on-four-off off covering day and night shifts, 7am – 7pm / 7pm – 7am. Averaging 38.5 hours a week.
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Team benefits include:
• 33 days annual leave (which is paid)
• 8% employer pension contribution (if an employee puts in 4%)
• Season ticket loan (after successful completion of probationary period of 6 months)
• Death in service insurance of 4x salary up to the age of 65
• Free eye tests
• £100 towards glasses every two years if you require glasses to use a screen to do your job.
• Access to cycle to work scheme
• Access to nursery voucher scheme