In-House Security Officer, Sheffield, 4 on 4 off Shift Pattern
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the security and safety for this global leader within their industry that is rich in history and has a bright and exciting future.
Due to a period of growth they are looking for an additional Security Officer to join a well trained and dedicated security team.
As part of the In-House Security team you will deliver a range of security services across all areas of the site.
• Following all company security policies & procedures under the direction and instruction of departmental management.
• Providing security to access points.
• Security patrols.
• Emergency / Incident Response.
• Alarm Monitoring.
• Monitoring and reporting on security systems.
• A strong background within security.
• SIA Licence.
• Hold a full UK driving licence.
• IT literate (MS Office suite).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Our client supports ex-military and reservists in employment.
• Competitive salary
• 33 days annual leave (includes public holidays).
• Easily accessible location with free onsite parking.
• Cycle to Work scheme.
• Pension scheme.
• Life Assurance Scheme.
• Employee Assistance Programme.
• On site Occupational Health provision providing Health Screening and advice on well-being.
• Discounted Health Plan Scheme.
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme.
• Long service award scheme.
• Access to online discounts portal.