Our client who are a well-known and successful multi-faceted organisation are looking for a passionate and dynamic Security Manager to lead a dedicated team within the Construction arm of their business in London.
As Security Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient running of the security department and demonstrate a sound understanding of security risk assessments and risk reporting.
• Leading an on-site Security Team.
• Conduct and monitor staff appraisals and encourage further development.
• Produce weekly and monthly reports as required.
• Management process then identify and implement suitable mitigation measures. Ensure all risks are periodically and routinely reviewed when necessary.
• You will bring your knowledge and experience to the team to help develop and improve our process and procedures.
• Oversee response to incidents and mitigate risks.
• Preparation and delivery of security inductions for new staff.
• Investigate data breaches, security incidents and H&S matters including conducting risk assessments.
• Ensure that clear lines of communication are maintained within the Security Department and wider business.
• Undertake regular risk assessments and threat assessments.
• Ensure all works carried out are to the required standard of company.
• Have strong customer care skills and ability to work under pressure, with excellent attention to detail.
• Experience and knowledge of leading a Security Team and knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations.
• The ability to engage and positively influence stakeholders at all levels.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Security in construction industry
• SIA and Driving licence holder.
• First Aid at Work desirable.
For further information, please send your CV to Karen Muneton, firstname.lastname@example.org