This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and successful organisation as a Response Centre Officer. A varied and interesting role that requires excellent communication, customer service, observation and organisation skills.
As part of a professional and dedicated team ,you will help ensure the smooth operation of the Response Centre. Responsibilities include:
* Monitoring CCTV for suspicious activity and response to incidents as required.
* Dealing with incoming telephone calls, emails and radio communication, ensuring the efficient running of all teams and completing administration activities and operations to help reach the companies objectives and targets.
* Monitoring and responding to alarm activations.
* Directing the Mobile Response Team and Private Estate Security Teams to locations that need their assistance.
* Assist the Response Centre Operations Manager with a variety of tasks including roster changes and providing general support to all areas of the business.
Skills and Experience
* Computer literate - Microsoft office – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint etc.
* Ideally experience of the security industry.
* Clear and concise communication at all levels.
* Highly organised with effective prioritisation.
* High attention to detail.
* Able to work without significant levels of guidance.