Senior Security & Fire Alarm Technician based in the Cayman Islands
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install Commercial Alarm, Fire, CCTV, and Card Access systems.
- Provides reliable, high-quality customer support.
- Performs customer instruction on system operation and functionality.
- Performs system testing and signal verification.
- Maintains the necessary truck stock/inventory (equipment and tools).
- Performs new system installations, upgrades, and additions.
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information, material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned tasks.
- Monitors and ensures the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must complete other projects, as assigned.
- Programs all Residential level equipment
- Programs all Commercial level equipment
- Must have the ability to proctor, coach, and teach others.
- Programs all Enterprise level equipment
- Must prove the ability to lead projects from inception to completion
Preferred Certifications / Experience
- Minimum 3 years of systems programming experience
- Moderate computer hardware and software understanding required
- (Win10, .Net Framework, SQL, RAID configurations) (A+ Certification a Plus)
- Moderate network skills required (Switch programming, VLAN, Fiber)
- Certification in a minimum of 1 Enterprise Access Control and 1 Enterprise CCTV System
- Genetec, Lenel, CCure, Pro-Watch
- Avigilon, Milestone, OnSSI
- FireLite, Notifier, Simplex
- Honeywell, DMP, Bosch